San Antonio & South Central Texas’
Best Choice for Foundation Repair
You can count on Allen’s Foundation Repair…
A Fair & Honest evaluation of your home’s Foundation Repair needs!
At Allen’s, we offer foundation repair services for just about any type of existing foundation- Concrete Slab, Pier and Beam, and Mobile Home. Servicing San Antonio and South Central Texas property owners for both their Commercial & Residential foundation repair needs.
Allen’s will make an appointment to come out and evaluate the problem your foundation is experiencing no matter if you have a Slab Foundation, or Concrete Slab on Grade, Pier and Beam Foundation, or a Mobile Home Foundation.
Some early signs of foundation problems are:
- Where the movement is occurring
- Why there is movement
- What repair method is best for your home and your budget
- The costs involved to fix your foundation, with a planned scope of work
- Concrete Slab on Grade: Pier Options: Pressed Steel Piers or Pressed Concrete Pile PiersClick here to learn more about Concrete Slab Foundation repair
- Pier & Beam: Pier Options: Solid Block & Pad Pier, Concrete Pier, or Cedar Post PierClick here to learn more about foundation repair & leveling on Pier & Beam Structures
- Mobile Home: Pier Options: Solid Block & Pad Pier or Concrete Pier
- Mobile Home Foundation Retro Fit: For foundations to meet FHA, VA, and Mortgage/Loan RequirementsClick here to learn more about Mobile Home Foundation repairs, re-leveling or the retro fit for the selling of your mobile home
- Drainage Corrections: Call for an appointment
- Plumbing: Re-routs, Leaks Detected & Repaired Call for an appointment
- Engineering Services: To meet city inspectionsClick here to learn more about Engineering Services
- Foundation Evaluation: For Buyer’s or Seller’s Peace of mind.
Allen’s Foundation offers foundation evaluations for home Buyers or Sellers. For a fee of $250.00 we inspect the foundation providing our customer with:
- A letter explaining what was found, good or bad
- A diagram showing current elevations of the foundation
- A scope of work bid proposal, if repairs are neede>
- Turn around time of 24 hours from date of inspection, respecting contract option periods
If work is necessary, and we are awarded the contract for repairs, Allen’s Foundation will CREDIT THE $250.00 Evaluation Fee back to the customer’s contract, making the Foundation Evaluation FREE!